FLAcyclist.com Forum Index
FLAcyclist.com
South/Central Florida ultracycling.
Reply to topic
PM4 rechargeable battery issue
nickdepp

Hello,

I just bought a model E used with a PM4. When I start rowing I get a message that states that the battery is either empty or not there. I swapped out rechargeable battery with D cells and monitor works just fine. I read that you can hook up USB to computer in order to recharge battery pack. But I don't see a USB connection on the monitor. I assume this means to use a printer cable hook one end up to bottom of monitor and plug the USB end into a computer. So I tried this for 8+ hours and still same issue. However instead of plugging into a computers USB I plugged into a wall outlet using a USB wall plug (Think Amazon kindle charger). Am I missing something? Or do you think the battery is just dead?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.c2forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=143227
Startup video studio

Thank you.
KatherineJMilian

Did anyone buy the model for use? May be if it is not new then it would be tough to handle this issue. You must contact the person from where you have purchased this. I guess the battery is a complete disaster that is why it is creating an issue. Must visit the www bestessays com website to grab more information.
PM4 rechargeable battery issue