FLAcyclist.com Forum Index
FLAcyclist.com
South/Central Florida ultracycling.
Reply to topic
What are some of the worst aspects of being a photographer?
kylewest

I have been in the field of photography for quite some time. Any newbie can take a picture but how to differentiate them is an art. A picture with a meaning and according to the scenario is the best picture. The worst aspect of being a photographer is building an audience. If you are covering an event then you want the audience to go with how you want them to otherwise you can’t take a good picture. The only way to overcome the worst aspect is to keep learning new tricks, lightning, and creativity. Being working and covering all aerial drone videography Florida I have learned that every kid with DSRL wants to run a photography business even though he doesn’t know anything. So competition is tough to be creative and show your worth to the market.
AnnaPoll

The best photographers are those who were able to capture on film an unusual or expensive moment when there is no time at all. That's why I like to see the work of photographers on the site http://thefappeningblog.com/category/natalie-portman/. This is a blog about Natalie Portman, where she was filmed at an unexpected moment. Isn't that the most valuable thing for all the fans?
What are some of the worst aspects of being a photographer?